A Simple Melody: No Evil 004 A Simple Melody: No Evil 004

This is beautiful :'D

One thing though: The vixens dress kinda looks like a giantic buttocks...

HERO SCHOOL EXPRESS P4 HERO SCHOOL EXPRESS P4

Rated E for everyone? I don't think so.

3rabbitsproductions responds:

The rating for that particular part of the episode has been changed to 13+. The last thing 3rabbitsproductions wants is to offend anyone or expose children to things they shouldn't be viewing. I hope this rating change is satisfactory for you and we will do our best to be more aware of ratings when posting future videos. We sincerely thank you for your post.

Arrows of Fury Arrows of Fury

I did not see that one coming xD
I would do a bit rework on the loading screen though, you know, making it suitable for the rest of the movie. You could also merge it with the text screen.

Story of the Blanks Story of the Blanks

This is so creepy D': But well made. I don't think I'll play through it though ]:

Pony Platform Game Pony Platform Game

Nice graphics, but you should mahe the gems more visible, I had a real problem on finding the green one, because the background is also green. You could make them sparkling for instance. Or let them move in some way (floating for example).

Name That Pokemon Name That Pokemon

This is fun, it's just kinda hard to name the Pokémon, since most of them have different names in different countries. Too bad, I could name pretty much every Pokémon in german :/

Baldurs Gate 2 Redux idea Baldurs Gate 2 Redux idea

Beautiful, but it sounds a bit to synthetic in my ears. If I wouldn't know this song and the game, I would think it's from Final Fantasy or something equally genre mash upped. Maybe changing the istruments into classic ones would help?