A Simple Melody: No Evil 004 A Simple Melody: No Evil 004

This is beautiful :'D

One thing though: The vixens dress kinda looks like a giantic buttocks...

HERO SCHOOL EXPRESS P4 HERO SCHOOL EXPRESS P4

Rated E for everyone? I don't think so.

3rabbitsproductions responds:

The rating for that particular part of the episode has been changed to 13+. The last thing 3rabbitsproductions wants is to offend anyone or expose children to things they shouldn't be viewing. I hope this rating change is satisfactory for you and we will do our best to be more aware of ratings when posting future videos. We sincerely thank you for your post.

Arrows of Fury Arrows of Fury

I did not see that one coming xD
I would do a bit rework on the loading screen though, you know, making it suitable for the rest of the movie. You could also merge it with the text screen.

True Friendship True Friendship

Awwwww :'D

Kawaii Kawaii

I am pretty shure, the part with the eye is from egoraptor.

BeamShank responds:

And you'd be incorrect

A Derpy Christmas A Derpy Christmas

Hehe :D

MLP: Rarity bath time MLP: Rarity bath time

This is so pretty and nice :3
I would have made the colours in the background a bit lighter though, but that's just my personal taste I suppose.

Dr Whooves and Assistant Dr Whooves and Assistant

This is amazing! I have never watched Doctor Who, so i don't know how acurate the character is, but the animation is splendit also the voice acting (even though it's kinda hard to understand some times), but over all it's a very impressive movie you made there. I especially like the Derpy's character here :)

My My Little Pony Cartoon My My Little Pony Cartoon

The voice quality is really bad, kinda hurts in my ears, but the animation is cute and quite decent. I didn't catch the joke though :/

(APH) Italy is on a pony (APH) Italy is on a pony

Not really my thing. The animations are to stiff and the voice acting is very hard to understand, especially with the shower noise in the background.